On the website workout-events.com cookies are used to facilitate the relationship of visitors with our content and to allow us to compile statistics on the visitors we receive.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136/EC, developed in our legislation by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made of our website.
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when accessing our content again. This information does not reveal your identity or any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your computer, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has visited the site before, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows us to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or a computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to learn about the user.
- Analysis: are those cookies that either, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service. For this purpose, your navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the user experience.
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a Web portal and the use of the different options and services it offers. For example, those used for session maintenance, response time management, performance or validation of options, use of security features, sharing content with social networks, etc.
The details of the cookies used on this website are as follows:
|Google Analityc||_utma _utmb _utmc _utmz||From third parties||Collect information about the navigation of users through the site in order to know the origin of the visits and other similar statistical data. It does not obtain data on the names or surnames of users or the specific postal address from which they connect.||Google Analytics Google Privacy Center|
|Post Views Counter||pvc_visits||Own||Tool whose utility is to count the visits to articles or events entries to know the number of readings to these articles without identifying personal data at any time.||Cookie-cat WordPress cookie catalog|
How can I disable or delete cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Other browsers: consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.
This Cookies Policy may be modified according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, so Users are advised to visit it periodically.